- Please fill out and submit the Online Registration Form. Only complete registrations will be processed.
- A copy of the passport has to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A signed version of the Declaration of Agreement must be brought to the check-in of the race
- The Medical File has to be filled in by a qualified doctor and dated not earlier than 60 days prior to the start of the race. The signed Medical File needs to be brought to the check-in of the race.
- The Medical File and the Declaration of Agreement will be sent to you once your registration has been successfully processed.
Please be aware, that you are not allowed to start the race if any of these documents is missing or are filled in incorrectly.
After we have received a copy of your passport, GlobalLimits will obtain your personal visa.
GlobalLimits Bhutan: € 2.950,-
(special rate for Indian and Bhutanese nationals = € 2.490)
Please be aware, that Bhutan is the only country in the world, that regulates its tourism flow by taking a not negotiable daily fee of USD 250 per person (included in the package). This makes Bhutan one of the world’s most exclusive destinations.
!!! Registration deadline is April, 17th 2023 !!!
For late entry requests please contact us directly on email@example.com
- individual airport pick-up in Paro and transport to hotel in Thimphu
- one night hotel accommodation incl. breakfast in Thimphu
- full board food and non-alcoholic beverage supply for the duration of the entire event
- 6-day race organisation and logistics
- medical support during race days
- finisher medal and shirt
- one night hotel accommodation incl. breakfast in Paro
- buffet-style dinner and award ceremony with cultural show
- transport to Paro International Airport
- visa fee
- day charge of USD 250 for 8 days
- international and national flights
- separate beverages and tips
- optional extension programs
All prices and inclusives are subject to changes of the regulations and charges of the Bhutanese Government.
Bring a Friend
If you have participated in any GlobalLimits event before and bring a friend with you, we will give you 10% off your entry fee for each friend you bring.
The discount applies only if you start in this event as well. This discount can not be combined with any other discount.
Please ensure that your friend mentions your name on his/her online application under “How did you get notice of GlobalLimits and this particular event?“.
In case your friend withdraws from the event before paying for their entry fee in full, the discount is also withdrawn.
A deposit payment of € 950,- must be paid in full when registering.
The remaining entry fee of € 2.000 needs to be paid no later than 90 days before to the start date of the event. If registering less than 90 days before the race, the entire entry fee must be paid in full when registration.
The number of competitors in the race is limited. If your deposit or full entry fee does not clear within 2 weeks since the registration date, your application will be automatically put on hold.
Your entry fee can be paid via international bank transfer.
Please contact us for the account details on info@global-limits
(a) If you withdraw more than 90 days before the start date of the event,
you will receive a full refund of the entry fee for this event, minus the deposit.
(b) If you withdraw from the event less than 90 days but more than 45 days before the start date, GlobalLimits will refund 50% of the entry fee.
(c) If you withdraw from the event less than 45 days before the start date, no refund will be paid.
In case any of the GlobalLimits races have to be cancelled because of the Covid-19 virus a full refund of the paid entry fee will be granted!
Once you have submitted the Online Registration and we have received your deposit, you will get an official confirmation of your reservation. Your participation is only effective once the full entry fee has cleared.