Registration and Entry Details
- Please fill out and submit the Online Registration Form. Only complete registrations will be processed.
- A signed version of the Declaration of Agreement must be brought to the check-in of the race
- The Medical File has to be filled in by a qualified doctor and dated not earlier than 60 days prior to the start of the race. The signed Medical File needs to be brought to the check-in of the race.
- The Medical File and the Declaration of Agreement will be sent to you once your registration has been successfully processed.
Please be aware, that you are not allowed to start the race if any of these documents is missing or filled in incorrectly.
Please note, that the health authorities of Sao Tome requests a negative Covid-19 test taken not longer than 72 hours prior to arrival.
GlobalLimits São Tomé : € 2.450,-
- individual airport pick-up at São Tomé airport and transport to hotel
- two nights 4**** hotel accommodation incl. breakfast in São Tomé
- dinner on arrival day 11th Feb
- opening dinner in the designated hotel in São Tomé on 12th Feb
- lunch on Saturday, 13th February
- 6 day race organisation and logistics
- medical support during race days
- all entry fees during race
- finisher trophy and shirt
- one night 4**** hotel accommodation incl. full board on Ilhéu das Rolas
- buffet-style dinner and Award Ceremony
- lunch on 20th Feb
- transport back to São Tomé International Airport by boat and bus/car
- international and national flights
- food during race days
- Visa fees
- separate meals, beverages and tips
- optional extension programs
A deposit payment of € 750,- must be paid in full when registering.
The remaining entry fee of € 1.700,- needs to be paid no later than 90 days before the start date of the event. If registering less than 90 days before the race the full entry fee must be paid when registering.
The number of competitors in the race is strictly limited. If your deposit or full entry fee does not clear within 2 weeks after the date of registration, your application will be put on hold.
Your entry fee can be paid via international bank transfer.
Please contact us for the account details on email@example.com
(a) If you withdraw more than 90 days before the start date of the event,
you will receive a full refund of the entry fee for this event, minus the deposit.
(b) If you withdraw from the event less than 90 days but more than 30 days before the start date, GlobalLimits will refund 50% of the entry fee.
(c) If you withdraw from the event less than 30 days before the start date, no refund will be paid.
In case any of the GlobalLimits races in 2020 and 2021 have to be cancelled because of the Covid-19 virus a full refund of the paid entry fee will be granted! (this is valid for existent registrations only)
Once you have submitted the Online Registration and we have received your deposit you will get an official confirmation of your reservation. Your participation is only effective once the full entry fee has cleared.